News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Field Find/Whats it worth??

Started by eberhama, 2011-11-10 21:57

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Here we all are wondering if it's a business coupe or not, and we never asked if you knew if it was.  the '57 ford business coupe is same as custom 2dr sedan except stationary windows in the back, and no back seat...it has a package shelf where the seat normally would be.
We can't zoom in on the pics you posted to get a close look at the rear side window..but you can zoom in on the pics on your computer. They look like a high res photo so you should be able to zoom in on the photo to see if the rear side windows are riding in a channel, or sitting in a rubber seal all the way around it. If you could post a closeup of the rear side window, I for one would like to see it.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

eberhama

I zoomed in on the pics, and it sure looks like operable windows/back seat in there. I'll see if I can figure how to post the zoomed in pic.

jegsr

Did you find out what the Data Plate said ?? Thanks, John

Zapato

looks like there is other stuff lying around, any other interesting cars ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

suede57ford

Like John said Data Plate Codes?  That will give you an idea if it is something special.  I always atleast open the door and look no matter what condition it is in.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429