News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2011-11-24 07:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Got the giblets boiling to make the bread stuffing, all three of the kids are here in VA (still in bed)and life is good as I smell the sweet aroma of the spices.  I hope you all have as blessed a Thanksgiving as we.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Zapato

Thank God for Abraham Lincoln who at a time of great national crisis encouraged all on both sides of the conflict to take time to pray for peace and thanksgiving. His message still rings true today. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

JPotter57

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my friends here at 57fordsforever.com.  I do pray that each of you has a blessed time with family and friends today.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

Thanks, hope your Thanksgiving is Blesssed also. :002:
I hate blocksanding!

tarheel57

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you ! :burnout:

57AGIN

May all of us thank God for the many blessings of having been born in lands of freedom and let us stand together in our prayers and wishes to keep our service men & women safe from harm and the dangers from those who wish to bring harm to them and the lands in which we live.  It is because of their sacrifice and service to protect the freedoms we enjoy, that we are able to pursue our love of 57 Fords and our families.  And may God bless all of us that gave service in our youth during those times of the "Cold War."

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to all you guys.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JimNolan

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving with health and happiness to each and every one of you. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.