News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ford Pedal assemblies F/S

Started by dgasman, 2011-12-27 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

dgasman

One brake and clutch pedal Assembly in good cond for $40.00 plus shipping

One sure swift power brake Assembly with vacuum can . I do not know if this unit works or not. Its at lest good for a core . $50.00 plus shipping
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

cruzin57

Do you still have the brake and clutch assembly ?

dgasman

Yes I do still have the pedal assembly for sale
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

cruzin57

Need just the brake pedal, would you part it out for $20 and send to FL. zip 33852 ??? John.

dgasman

HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

drof75

I take the brake and clutch pedal assembly if it's still available.

Buz
Dallas, TX

jeff

Quote from: dgasman on 2011-12-27 17:47
One brake and clutch pedal Assembly in good cond for $40.00 plus shipping

One sure swift power brake Assembly with vacuum can . I do not know if this unit works or not. Its at lest good for a core . $50.00 plus shipping

Hi is the power brake pedal assy. still available? I'm iterested in buying it with the canister. I'm in pa 18966 zip code. Let me know how much for the shipping I can put a check or money order in the mail.

Thanks, Jeff Abate

dgasman

Jeff I will get you the shipping info by Monday .

Thanks
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

jeff

I, don't understand your last e-mail. You said you were going to tell me the shipping info. on monday then you mentioned both units are sold. Was the power brake unit sold to someone?

Thanks Jeff

dgasman

Jeff,

I should of said sales pending . The power brake unit for you and the clutch/brake unit for buz

Sorry
Kent
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

jeff

Ok Kent I'll look to hear from u on Monday....Will you take a personal check or do you prefer a money order?

Thanks Jeff

dgasman

Jeff,

Sent you a email about shipping

Kent
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman