News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Parting out 57 Ranchero 66B

Started by graybandit, 2012-11-15 16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

graybandit

I unfortunately have to part out my 57 Ranchero 66B.  It was a complete car when I got it so all the parts are there.  Because I have so many good usable parts listing them would take forever so contact me for what you need. I have repaired the doors, fenders and tailgate, they are finished in 4 coats of Featherfill and Rust-oleum on the inside and they are ready for paint.  The hood is a 58 with the scoop molded in correctly.  All of the trim is in good condition.  The body is still on the frame which has a 292 and Fordomatic .  Let me know what you need and I will e-mail pictures.  I can be reached at graybandit@comcast.net.  I live in Northern California.

Frankenstein57

Sent two PM's, no response. Is this car still for sale?

57forder

Do you have the seat and how much?send photo to oneeye@wavecable.com

Tom S

Quote from: graybandit link=topic=3705.msg22610#msg22610
date=1353018609
I unfortunately have to part out my 57 Ranchero 66B.  It was a complete car when I got it so all the parts are there. 
I don?t understand why you have to part it out instead of selling it whole. Seems like a shame to part out a complete '57 Ranchero. 

BWhitmore

Do you have an original jack for the ranchero?  Thanks.

DanTudor57

Need a complete frame, still available?

Frankenstein57

Dan, I have two complete frames, one is a Nevada car which is solid. Shipping could be prohibitive, but they are available if you need them. Mark

BWhitmore

Dan -I have an unmolested Ranchero frame.  Located near Pasadena.  Make me an offer.

Bill Whitmore  (213) 709 8904. Thanks