News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

AOD column cable shift

Started by cool57, 2007-10-02 19:49

Previous topic - Next topic

cool57

Somewhere, on some web site I saw an ad for a cable shift setup for AOD trannys. Now I can't remember where. :dumbass: It wasn't IDIDIT, though they do have one. The ad/catalog I saw had a close-up pic of the set-up mounted to the trans. Anyone have any leads?

bagboy

WE did an aod in my 57RW.Used 59 colume,bellcrank  from donor car ,a couple Heimi joints.Got all gear postions.Good fit

redshoes57

I'm using an Ididit coloum along with there cable. My son is using a new kit from Lokar that replaces the lever on the side of the transmissiion, you also get a rod with conections . This is not a cable. It is designed to be able to dial in coloum with an AOD. Yoiu might want to check this out I believe it was less than 50 bucks.

cool57

Quote from: redshoes57 on 2007-10-05 19:09
I'm using an Ididit coloum along with there cable. My son is using a new kit from Lokar that replaces the lever on the side of the transmissiion, you also get a rod with conections . This is not a cable. It is designed to be able to dial in coloum with an AOD. Yoiu might want to check this out I believe it was less than 50 bucks.

You both have AODs?

This? (Lokar)

redshoes57

Yes we drive a lot. go to big and little shows. that looks like it. We are both still building. Both cars should be on the road in the spring.