News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

new podcast!

Started by milo1957, 2012-11-28 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic

sprink88

That is good. I am only on the first one, but I do enjoy listening.
~Chris

JPotter57

Hey, there's nothing wrong with white...I like it.  I like the Cleveland too.  Is it staying?
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

milo1957

yep the 351 is staying!  going to back it up with an FMX.

Ford Blue blood

Story here......I love the 351c/FMX combo, have it in my 36, put 136K on the engine in that car and it was a 2 year old junk yard special ( 72 Ranchero, bought the engine/trans in 74) when installed in 1976.  The FMX went in the same time but was rebuilt in 92 compliments of State Farm and the great Louisville flood at the Street Rod Nationals.  It was working fine even after it got flooded (for a while) then started to whine.  Only problem was we were in northern Alabama on our way to Mobile to see Navy friends and lived in Norfolk, so just happens another old Navy buddy's wife was a State Farm agent so we got hooked up with everything in just two days.  They did want pictures, good thing I didn't loose my sense of humor, we came out of the exhibit hall after the rain stopped, saw the car in water to the top of the front fenders, wife ask "what are we going to do?", told her to take pictures, water is too deep to lay down and cry.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

milo1957

awesome..cool that it worked out!!!   also glad to hear it it a good combo...  i have never ran it before!

hiball3985

#4 was a total crack up  :003:. I'm looking forward to the next concerning clubs etc.
I'll stick my opinion in now: NO, NO, and NO, any organization is too organized for me, I fly solo by the seat of my pants. I do ok on a one to one basis but don't like groups of people. I'm semi-anti social  :cya:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

milo1957

yep you will wanna listen to 5

milo1957

episode #5 is up at www.hackwithambition.com   (player is on the right)!

hiball3985

Quote from: milo1957 on 2012-12-05 08:30
episode #5 is up at www.hackwithambition.com   (player is on the right)!
I enjoyed the new one. I sent an Email with my $.02 opinions
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

milo1957

thanks for listening...ill check out the e-mail!!

sprink88

#5? I am just starting 2! lol told ya it take s a while
~Chris

milo1957

haha....  we have a new episode every  wed!!   

sprink88

alright, just started 3. You and Cin are to funny
~Chris

milo1957

episode #8  just went up ....  and includes some fairlane history!

milo1957

wondered if you guys were still giving us a listen???  the car is coming along well!!