News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

How do you insert a pic in a post?

Started by johns2000, 2012-12-08 14:11

Previous topic - Next topic

johns2000

Would like to insert pic in old post? Tried hitting the modify button and then the insert image, did a copy of a pic but it wouldn't come up with a paste option?

RICH MUISE

1....click on the reply button at the bottom of the last post, or click on the "modify" button of a post of yours you want to add the pic to
2....if opening a reply window, type a message... anything..but some body of post has to be there
3....under those windows you will see "additional options"...click on it and you will see a brouse button on the "attach" line...click on it and it will bring you to a "chose file to upload"screen where you can search for the pic you want attached. If the pic is of a size allowed, just double click on it and it will download. if you want to download another, just click on "more attachments" next to the bouse button, and it'll open up another line.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tom S

I like to use Photobucket.  You don't have to worry about the size of the pix being constrained by this or other sites.  I do upload my pix to P-bucket in the 1024 X 768 size though.  Seems to be about the right size for most screens.
See post 2 of 2 in this thread.
http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=3652.msg22048#msg22048
In that post I said it was easy to use.  Recently I logged on to my account & was presented with a new & a bit different system that did not seem as user friendly.  There was an option to use the old system & I picked that.   They also asked for input about why you wanted to opt out the new system. 
So, not sure what you will get or if they even changed to the new system.  If you can only get the new system what you see will not quite match the (red text modified) screen shots that I put in that post, but it is pretty similar.