News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Karma?????????????

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2012-12-19 09:00

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

i'm sure it has been posted before,  and i don't rremember what was said,   what does Karma mean on our posts,  thanks   jerry

F570RD

People can like or dislike your opinion angle.

RICH MUISE

Just a fun thing...I think. LOL I think got a negative when I posted we had just bought a new Toyota, and another when I posted I thought "Thunder Road" was...well, we won't go there again.
But then, there was the time I gave someone a negative for a rude comment when he didn't get a reply fast enough.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Mark

Rich I have to say I got a kick out of the Toyota comment, hate to admit it but I have one too. The 57 will not be out this winter and I don't like to walk every where. HA

geraldchainsaw

now how did that happen,  i got a -1,    let me say,  i worked at fords,  enough said

RICH MUISE

I sure don't feel bad about our Toyota. There was a time when I wouldn't consider buying a foreign car...but that was before Chevy's were made in Mexico, and our Camry was assembled here (in Tenn?) using 90% American parts. The only thing in our Camry has, according to Toyota,not made in the U.S. is the engine. Makes you wonder why a Japanese company can build a car here in the U.S. that is good enough and cheap enough to be best selling car in it's class 10 years running...and an American company(Chevy at least) can't.

Mark

Oh no now I got one, oh well I'll use my T truck to haul the 292 block and heads to the machine shop in the morning.

RICH MUISE

Mark..you got off easy..I got 2 more.

Mark

Rich, I talked with Tom tonight and we laughed about it and the Thunder Road part when it happened a while back. Sorry ,but it was funny

Zapato

between the wife and i we have 8 blue oval specials, nothing else other than a briggs powered go-cart and lawnmower.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

lowrider

Oh no. I just picked up my yblock parts from the machine shop in my Chevy HHR Panel.

Limey57

I have the Ranchero in the garage & was proud that my wife chose a new Ford as her daily driver last year.  I wasn't so happy when I found out her new "Ford" is actually a rebodied FIAT!!!!!!  Personnally I think I have a sound case for divorce.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

geraldchainsaw

all i asked was about Karma

RICH MUISE

Quote from: geraldchainsaw on 2012-12-21 17:47
all i asked was about Karma
That's funny. We do go off on our tangents, don't we.