News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

pieces needed

Started by shopratwoody, 2007-11-18 15:17

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

I'm waiting to get my new side windows.... I need the stainless trim piece that goes on the division bar for
the drivers side. The piece that you rivet the vent seal rubber on. I also need the glass channel that
goes under the glass for the drivers door. A useable nuetral safety sw would be nice also. I would call
The Ranchero Wizard (Steve) but he's fighting Cancer now and I don't think he's in the mood to mess with this
stuff. I have a new safety sw from a 58, but want a 57
Thanks, Ron
I hate blocksanding!

KidKourier

Ron, Try www.kolars1957fordparts.com -- His name is Bud Kolar and he has alot of 57 & 58 ford parts & some vehicles for sale.He also has a personal collection of 57's either finished or working stages(Ranchero,2-dr DelRio wagon,2dr-Custom,2dr-Custom Business,T-Bird,Courier). I went out this summer and he still has alot of parts left,(doors,grilles,hoods.all sorts of small parts,etc.) He's not cheap,but if you catch him in the rigut mood he'll deal,But he has the tendency to procrastinate,so your better off going out there and getting them yourself.Sometimes he'll bring your parts to Pomona Swap Meet to pick-up if he's energitic. He's about 3 miles off the 15 Freeway in Hesperia. Give his web a shout! A friend of mine just recieved some wind wings & parts from Steve but you have to give him a little time to respond cuz of his condition. Good luck & I hope this helps.  SKIP   :006:

57chero

I have some complete wing window assemblys I would sell for $15 plus shipping Im in Oregon and you could take off what you need if your interested.

shopratwoody

57chero, I'll pm you for the vent window parts
and Skip, thanks for the contact
Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

shopratwoody

Thanks for the replies Guys... I have the parts coming that I need
Thanks Again, Ron
I hate blocksanding!