News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

OK, I have to have one...Glove Box "SPECIAL" emblem

Started by JPotter57, 2013-09-11 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

Jeff, I have yours set aside , did you receive the picture of the FOMOCO sign? Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

gasman826

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: wildhog on 2013-09-21 11:02
Jeff, I have yours set aside , did you receive the picture of the FOMOCO sign? Tom

yes Tom..... James emailed me too..I have all I need Thank you
Tom.. when you need payment..I am ready!

Gary... doing some graphic work for the board.. needed some shots of a Ford logo on a sign... the Red n White one.
Stay tuned..I nearly have the art finished...... But I have so much to do for clients....it may be a few weeks(or shorter)

thanks all
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

gasman826

Jeff Norwell

.......No..... I am doing something totally different.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Can't wait to see what you're doing...way to go Jeff.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

Was the red and white signs for the tractor dealerships?

JPotter57

No, it's the parts department logo.  All the old NOS Ford parts you see are in those old red and white boxes with the FoMoCo logos on them.  Pretty cool.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

gasman826

I was thinking bright red.  Dried, blood red...now I'm on the same page.

JPotter57

nope..this one..
Old, loud, and fast.

F570RD

Being I've had 428 PI engines in the car for years.And now a 460PI.....OK,its a 58 emblem :004:

JPotter57

Tom, I havent forgotten about that emblem...been furloughed for 17 days...just got to go back to work a couple days ago, so money has been tight...as soon as I get it, I will send it to you...
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

You should have got a lot done on the car and around the house while you were on vacation James! Thought I might see you up at Battlefield this weekend, Ted Eaton, Robin and David Church and myself had a mini Y block shootout. Ted won the sportsman top elem and I think we embarrassed some scrub owners.
Freedom is not Free

wildhog

James ,No problem,I have yours and Jeff's sitting on the desk with your names on them. Thanks Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

Outstanding Tom...Many thanks.  Glen, I wish I could have gone, but I had to conserve funds, lol...didnt even get to go to the Ford vs Chevy here at the local track.  Maybe next time...  I hate to miss stuff like that, as Ford stuff is few and far between...
Old, loud, and fast.