News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Road worthiness

Started by Limey57, 2013-09-24 02:56

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

Don't fret Limey, I can hardly wait for the pic of the Queen sanding your Ranchero and you pointing out her mistakes. Say hello to my aging rock star cousin, Gary. If you listened to any rock in the late 60's you know who he is. I understand that the " Brooker" name , spelled this way means we were from the wrong group of Brookers. My brother said when he was there people said, Oh you are from those Brookers. Wonder if the Smith or Jones have any of those comments.Like the work you are doing on that ranchero.

Zapato

Quote from: Limey57 on 2013-09-29 14:44
Just noticed my first "smite"!  This post was just a light-hearted look at how two countries with many similarities approach cars in different ways, please don't take it the wrong way!

Wear it as a ''badge of honor'' ,we all get one sooner or later no rhyme or reason why guessing some people just like rattling the cage. Or still searching and finally finding the holy grail.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

LOL...heck, someone even gave a nice guy like me 4 of them. (that'll probably get me another)...and I got my last applaud when I hadn't posted on the forumn for 3 days.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-09-30 14:18
LOL....and I got my last applaud when I hadn't posted on the forum for 3 days.

As they say ''absence makes the heart grow fonder''. LOL

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Limey57

Its okay, I get worse from my wife & daughter so I'm getting used to it!!!!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

jumping jack flash

Man, I just noticed what a smite is. I guess I'm a bit slow to computer talking. Sorry if anything I said led to you getting it, Gary. If it makes any difference or not , I'm sure of one thing. Your Queen is more popular than our president, and probably more apt to get her hands dirty  than our pres.

Jeff Norwell

Liz is Hot! ah ha ha ha
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com