News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sad news at home

Started by Frankenstein57, 2013-09-26 20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

robhaerr

Mark...

I felt your loss in your writing...but I couldn't help but smile after reading it several times. I am at a loss for the right words other than...I hope I can enjoy my passing entering into the next universe like that. My grandmother passed that same way at about that same age.

Seems your dad did it right.

This has really touched me, hope you don't mind my saying so in this forum.

All the best while enjoying the memories...

Rob

Zapato

Mark,

Never really know what to say after reading these kind of posts. My parents left me way too early in a physical way but I feel their presence constantly in my life. Their influence and guidance is after over 35 years still a force in my everyday decisions. My belief is that as long as we remember them they continue to walk with us. Am sure that as your life continues you'll ask yourself ''how would dad do this'' or ''what would he think of this''.

Have often shared that the best piece of advise my father ever gave me was '' don't do anything you wouldn't want your mother to find out''. Got this at the airport as I was heading back to San Diego with Nam as my next destination. Haven't always been able to live it but its power keeps him in my life.

Am sorry for your loss but am sure he'll be there to guide you in the years to come.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57 Ford Kustom

Mark, I am sorry for your loss, God bless. Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

mtwilsonboy

Im sorry for your loss. Its always hard losing some one you love.

F570RD

Sorry for your loss.Hope'n things go as well as they can for you and the family.

Frankenstein57

Thanks for the kind words, I just got home from my folks house, went up Saturday morning. I just read these posts, and was moved, thanks. We have a military service planned for the 26Th at the cemetery. My son will play the "taps" echo, then a celebration of life lunch at a beautiful log built restaurant in the woods.   Mark