News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Thanks guys, they're telling me 3 months. I hope to know more on the 15th when I meet with the doctor.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

Ah...about the time winter and early spring rains have gone away.   :002:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Well they managed to get the weather head, disconnect and meter socket in, just need to wait for the electrical inspector to approve and then Eversource to do the drop.

He also installed the electrical panel and tied in all the circuits we did:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

mustang6984

Can he maybe work some magic on your ankle? Maybe? Please?
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Another 6"+ last night...

mustang6984

I trust you are going to just sit back and enjoy the beauty of freshly fallen angel's dandruff...and  NOT try to get out and remove it...yes?!?!?!   :occasion14:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Don't really have much of a choice now, do I?

mustang6984

Oh...I have known some stubborn sorts who would...
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Good news, just came back from the Doctors, x-rays showed everything healing very well, cast removed, 30 staples removed and an air splint that allows me to bend my knee installed. What a great feeling to be able to sit at the table in a regular chair and bend your knee!

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

terry_208

Glad to hear you're on the mend.  I find the requirement to just sit very trying.
Terry

RICH MUISE

Great news Joe...kinda surprised me in how quick that was!.....well, seemed quick for me, probably not for you.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I just got back from my 5th 300+ mile road trip this year. Only one was in the '57, but I still like getting out on the road.

RICH MUISE

I'm curious if anyone was even aware the US has a protest trucking convoy going on like the one in Canada. It's going from California to Washington DC, supposedly 1k trucks. It went thru Amarillo today. Last night was the first I had heard of it when the local news was telling folks how and where to do the viewing and where their supply stops were going to be. I went out to check it out a few hours after it started and there were mobs of people at all the exits. I've never seen so many American flags at one time!
I also had the '57 out for a 50 mile run today. Went up to the Canadian river where the ATV guys go. I have no idea if what was going on there had anything to do with the truck convoy thing (different highway), but there were literally thousands of people there! food trucks, concession stands, etc. It was only high 40's here today, so not the ideal weather for ATV'ing. Sometimes I feel like I live in a shell.
I found out today our monthly cruise-in has found a new home. Yay!!!
I'm kinda worried about our friend DJ (Gunter) from Austria. with this Russian war thing going on. Hope they don't get drawn into it. Austria apparently is not a NATO member, but they are surrounded by countries that are, so you can understand my worried about them getting drawn in. He hasn't been active on here or the Hamb since Tuesday.
I checked again this morning, still no news on FB about James. That worries me.

mustang6984

I knew about the truck convoy. Not much...haven't been following it.
We will ALL be involved in this mess Russia is creating before it is over. ANYONE who thinks we won't...is dreaming.
I'm sure Gunther is fine.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker