News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

This is what I hope to be driving in 2014

Started by Ecode70D, 2014-01-16 10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2014-01-20 05:23

I am going to print this statement out and paste to my shop wall,

Jeff... Thank you very much my friend.
     Don't be afraid to ask for advice and keep your mind in focus on exactly  how you want your 57 Ford Custom to go.   There is a lot of support here.
     I look forward to the day when you also state  "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel".
Jay Arrow

strick

Looking GREAT! Spring is near, we left the frozen tundra of Iowa and visited the Grandkids over the weekend near Kearney, Ne--it was 66 there yesterday! "DRIVE-UM"

RICH MUISE

Strick...I had posted a question to Pat about your car, I guess he didn't see it...I'm trying to figure out if your car is the same one that a new friend of mine sold to a friend of Pat's years ago. Do you know if your car use to be blue and silver?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: strick on 2014-01-20 07:35
Looking GREAT! Spring is near, we left the frozen tundra of Iowa and visited the Grandkids over the weekend near Kearney, Ne--it was 66 there yesterday! "DRIVE-UM"

Strick
     Your car is stunning. IMO there is nothing like a black custom. The only reason that I didn't paint mine black is because the paint code stated white and I didn't want to make the change..

wildhog

Jay, I think the color code for black is the same as Dark white!
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)