News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 FORDS INTERNATIONAL ON FACE BOOK

Started by wildhog, 2014-01-28 20:28

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I've put a couple of yours up too Donnie, just been a few days, so it's way up the list, lol..  Only had a couple of it finished, so there are a couple with no front end, one with it in bare metal etc...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

hotroddonnie

Thank James! I appreciate that.

Finally1

Enjoying the pictures .. Thanks you sir .
1957-70A -19000 miles
1966 Gt Fairlane 38000 miles

Both cars still have original sheet metal

sprink88

~Chris

Limey57

Just seen the picture of hotroddonnies gasser..... very nice. As I commented on FB, imagine seeing that looming into view in yor rear view mirror!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Limey57 on 2014-02-02 15:25
Just seen the picture of hotroddonnies gasser..... very nice. As I commented on FB, imagine seeing that looming into view in yor rear view mirror!
Thanks Limey57, I just finished to car after 4/5 years and I've never driven the thing once, the snow came and its sitting in the garage waiting till the April/May.

57 Ford Kustom

Looming in your rear view, heck, I'd be starring at its tail light! Donnie I hope you have nice tail lights! Lol!
Tim
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hotroddonnie

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom on 2014-02-02 16:38
Looming in your rear view, heck, I'd be starring at its tail light! Donnie I hope you have nice tail lights! Lol!
Tim

57 Ford Kustom

aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ecode70D

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-02-02 16:35
Thanks Limey57, I just finished to car after 4/5 years and I've never driven the thing once, the snow came and its sitting in the garage waiting till the April/May.

Donnie
     I'm in the same boat.   April/May  will not get here soon enough.  Jay

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2014-02-02 20:05
Donnie
     I'm in the same boat.   April/May  will not get here soon enough.  Jay
It sucks to wait, but its nice to be finished. I've entered my car at an indoor show in Toronto called Megaspeed  March 21,22,23 that will be the first time out of my garage. Not sure how many guys are local. If anyone comes near me quick...I'm duckin! HRD

fordaholic

Hotroddonnie: Gary here from Queensville. Just a little tip. DO NOT DO!!! what I did  a few years back.  Stupid, Stupid. I had just finished a 69 Cyclone SCJ CJ. The ford club convinced me that I should debut it at the Motion show, in  their display. I agreed and off I went with an open trailer. It was a beautiful clear day; however the salty mist that was in the air ruined the detail on that car forever.  Just saying, be careful and make sure you have an enclosed trailer. Your car is too nice to loose its edge over an earley outing. With that said I am looking forward to seeing you and your new ride this spring at one of the shows.   Cheers   Gary

hotroddonnie

Thanks Gary for the heads up. My brother has a enclosed trailer, we are taking his 65 Falcon to the show as well, sucks about your car its not worth taking if that happens. I'm pretty anal, my car won't see the streets till they have been swept and a few rains to wash the salt away. Thanks HRD.

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-02-03 19:05
. I'm pretty anal, Thanks HRD.

Dang!!!!! that's an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com