News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Where is Rich?

Started by Zapato, 2014-02-10 20:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Don't believe Mr. Muise has posted in over a week. Hope you're okay buddy. You didn't get into a squabble with a pesky Canadian for sending all that cold air your way?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57 Ford Kustom

I haven't seen anything from Tom S for months either! I hope all is well with them!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Ford Blue blood

His (Rich) last log in was Feb. 9th.......10 AM ish.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hotroddonnie

YA! What's up with Rich? I haven't had to look over my shoulder for a bit. HRD

RICH MUISE

I'm still here. Thanks for the concern guys...much appreciated. I just ran into one of those nothing was going right periods and decided I needed to take a break from all things '57 related for a while.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Well..... That's good.  I'm happy to hear that you are present and accounted.

Now we need to hear from TomS.   I haven't seen anything from him for a loooong time.

Zapato

Glad to hear you're doing well and just taking a break. Now if HRD and his cronnies would just get to the border and fix that barb wire fence then all that cold air wouldn't come barreling down the central plains right at you.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

I think somebody must have closed that fence gate..it's suppose to be in the high 70's...maybe even crack 80 by Saturday. LOL..I thought that gate thing was an ol Texas redneck thing. Everytime I visit my '57 friend in Knox City, he asks if I remembered to close the gate behind me when I left Amarillo so the wind wouldn't blow down into their area.

hotroddonnie

I've decided I'm not posting for a while....gonna see if anyone misses me! 

Zapato

Rich, I heard that line from a real good friend from Texas not a redneck just a born and bred Texan.

HRD, don't tease us............

Zapato

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-02-12 22:51
Rich, I heard that line from a real good friend from Texas not a redneck just a born and bred Texan.

HRD, don't tease us............

I'm not even gonna check to see if anyone commented!

Zapato

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-02-13 04:38
I'm not even gonna check to see if anyone commented!

knew you couldn't stay away,you enjoy the bantering too much. lol

Zapato

RICH MUISE

One thing I did find out when I checked the forum a few times without logging in...If you visit as a guest, not all of the boards/sections/areas (whatever they're called) come up. When the new member Bob posted his info on the bulletins, I realized that the board with all of the technical posts don't come up if you're just logged in a a guest. Same with the classified "other than '57" section. Not sure if James has it intentionally set up that way.

Zapato

now HRD has gone missing, what the hell?

Zapato

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-02-14 23:20
now HRD has gone missing, what the hell?

Naw.. he is just on a super large job,he works for himself.He will be back.God help us.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com