News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rlibew's ride!!

Started by RICH MUISE, 2021-01-09 11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

here's some pics Rlibew sent to me.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

some more:

rmk57

Very nice! The little supercharger should make it get up and go.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

KULTULZ

Engine upgrade very tastefully done ...

MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

RICH MUISE

Amazing how different looking 4.6's can be. (This pic taken after I had a fuel line springlock connector come loose......my fault)

KULTULZ

Again, very tastefully done. Good detailing.

MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

hiball3985

Super nice car. I'm behind the times, I didn't know you can add a blower to those motors. And the hood can still close.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

The Mustang cobras were available with/came with the supercharger in the early 0's.... 2003 I think is Rlibew's. Yes, they are pretty low profile. ALDOHC (?) from Colorado Springs was putting the same setup ('04 I think) in his Custom when his wife died and he lost interest. Lots more to do with Rlibew's setup vs. mine.
I moved my battery to the left side, couldn't have done that with the alternator position on the supercharged version. I assume his is in the trunk.

djfordmanjack

very nice ride ! looks real fullsize with those stretched out side trim and anodized panels removed. Great stance as well and I especially like the tire size.
Isn't it interesting how you can heavily modify a 57 and it still looks, well, like a near stock 57 ! ( In a good way!)

When Gene Winfield rode pssgr in my 57 wgn and upon asking his opinion on 57 Fords, he told me he liked them a lot. He rarely cared to customize one of them because in his words 'they are finished from the factory'. He meant that the design and overall looks of a 57 can't be improved much if any at all.

Rlibew totally got that right on his red rocket.imho

CobraJoe

Very nice indeed!   :snoopy2:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane