News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New from Texas

Started by Bill Mills, 2014-06-20 20:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Mills

Hello from Texas. Thanks for adding me. Here is my new ride

Regards,

Bill

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the forum. That's a great looking ride you've got....tell us a little about it. We've got a bunch of Texans here...I'm from Amarillo...what area are you from? Glad you joined the forum, and I think you'll find the guys really helpful. Lots of knowledgeable guys here.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard Bill.  Nice ride!  As Rich says lots of "stuff" in peoples heads around here and better then evens odds some one here has done it so don't be afraid to ask if stuck.

No judging here, do what you want, we have guys that are full customs, full drag racers and full restorers.  Mostly home builds, street cruisers, just don't say you put a C***y in it.....

Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57 Ford Kustom

Welcome aboard Bill! That sure is a nice car, what is the drive train? And "Ditto" on what Rich and Bill said.
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Bill Mills

Thanks, gentlemen. My car is a stock Fairlane 500. 292 with a Fordomatic. No power steering or brakes. However I did install electronic ignition. I hail from Marshall, Tx

JPotter57

That is a good looking Fairlane.  Welcome to the group.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

VwDrvFnd

Welcome! Very nice looking ride! checking in from Houston.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

sprink88

Good looking car!
~Chris