News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wheels for sale . . . or trade - SOLD -

Started by BBoswell, 2014-04-19 18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

BBoswell

I have a full set of Cragar/Prostar 15"x7" wheels complete with caps, lug nuts, wheels locks and BF Goodrich tires that I would like to find a new home for. Front tires are P195/65-R15 (good tread) and backs are P235/70-SR15 (fair tread). The back wheels are a tight fit but they fill the wheel wells very nicely. Backspacing is either 3.375 or 3.5 inches. They are currently on my 57 Ford Custom 300 with original drum brake rear end and disc brakes up front. The are in excellent shape and are being replaced because I have the same wheels on my ProStreet '57 Ranchero. I wanted different wheels on the two vehicles and the Ranchero wheels would have been too expensive to justify replacing. They will be removed and available after Sunday. April 27 if anyone is interested. Consider selling or trading.

wv 57s forever

price please, and will they ship?

BBoswell

Because of weight and size I don't think FedEx or UPS will take them so they would probably have to ship by truck. Don't think it would be cheap but I can check once they are off the car. As for price how does $350 (plus shipping) sound?