parting out 1957 ford 4dr. 6cylinder stick

Started by hoover, 2014-05-05 21:50

Previous topic - Next topic

hoover

parting out a 1957 ford 4dr. has 300 style rear bumper ,nice grille  good body side chrome . let me know what you are looking for may be i can help thanks joe       hooversab@aol.com

gasman826

Awca12a

I need a driver side lower control arm.

Frankenstein57

Gary, I'm pretty sure Hoover is a youper.   Mark

gasman826

...went crazy this week bought a Ranch Wagon.  Two days later, a Courier!  The Courier is really over the hill.  Probably just a few parts.  The back is full of parts and there are a set of control arms.  It won't be until next week that I will have time to bring it home and do inventory.  Got a line on another wagon!  When it rains, it pours...today I passed on a '61 Starliner!!!!!

gasman826

Quote from: hoover on 2014-05-05 21:50
parting out a 1957 ford 4dr. has 300 style rear bumper ,nice grille  good body side chrome . let me know what you are looking for may be i can help thanks joe       hooversab@aol.com

How much for the grill?
Trunk lid?

hoover

is $200.00 for the grille plus freight fair ?    deck lid is rusty. from da UP ya eh    (lol)

SkylinerRon

Gasman, Can you tell us where the Starliner is?  Know a few folks looking for one that are in your area.

Thanks,

Ron.

gasman826

Quote from: SkylinerRon on 2014-05-22 22:57
Gasman, Can you tell us where the Starliner is?  Know a few folks looking for one that are in your area.

Thanks,

Ron.

Jackson MI Craigslist

http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/4433256709.html

SkylinerRon

SanoDano

I am looking for the little  brackets that hold the left and right metal side panels to the stock front bench seat.  Not the side panels themselves, which I have, but the brackets that
are used to attach the side panel to the stock seat frame. 

Thanks.
Dan

danlangdon@earthlink.net

electricalan

need headlight bezels or rings.  Original steering wheel. Thanks Al
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

hoover

I can get a  photo of steering wheel for you if you send me email address.   I dont recall condition   thanks joe

SyrFish

I'm looking for the front bumper side brackets left and right. The ones that mount to the bumper with 1 bumper bolt after the wrap toward the rear. This is thin sheet metal, not the heavy supports on the front. 57 Ranchero. Syracuse NY. markahornick@gmail.com

abe_lugo

dude- 10 year old post- I think there are some being parted on ebay and on the 57 Authority group on FB -  I know it took me some time to find those same brackets for one of my cars. just keep them on the list and move onto the next thing, they will show up eventually.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008