News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Randy Ankle ?

Started by akronterr, 2014-08-15 16:56

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Aakronterr: Where did you get your initial contact info from? Is it posible that you initially talked to Randy Conner, then somehow contacted Randy Ankle at a later date for the mailing address? Maybe Ankle has a check from you that he doesn't know what it's for. Seems to be a whole lot of confusion going on that the scenario I described would explain.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

akronterr

Hi Guys, I got my info from a friend of mine. He said he got it off a site on the internet awhile back. I first talked to Randy by phone. At this time I thought it was Randy Conner. The Randy I spoke to said he had the trim piece for my 57. I said I would like to buy it. He said send him a money order for $75.00. He at that time said make it for Randy Ankle in Masa Az. Which I did on 7/9/14. I wondered why the Email was RLC and his name Ankle. But he seemed to know all about 57 Fairlanes. I'm just going to wright it off as a bad mistake. I will try and get in touch with Randy Conner and see if he might have my trim piece. Thanks Again for all your help. Terry

akronterr

I wanted to say I never used the E-Mail dealing with Randy. He did get my money order on 7/11/14. I have spoken to him at least 5 or 6 times on the phone. Each time he says he is sending my part out on Friday or he says Monday. But it never comes. Terry

Ecode70D

Why don't you just put an ad for that trim piece in our wanted section?  Maybe someone on the site has a spare one. Just a thought.

akronterr

I did a while ago. It was for a left upper door moulding on a 57 Fairlane 500 2 door club sedan. Model 64B Ford # was B7a-6420933-A

akronterr

Just wanted to let you all know I received my moulding today! I called Randy Ankle and thanked him for it. He said he was sorry again for taking so long. Moulding was perfect! His # is 480-363-5393 if anybody is interested. He was very slow but part was nice. Thanks to everybody that responded to my questions, Terry

JPotter57

I'm glad it worked out well. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.