News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old board

Started by rickj, 2008-02-14 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

rickj

I just tried going to the old board to read some of the old post. Went to the EZ board but said it was closed and there were no post there.  :005: There was so much info on that old site, I was hoping on going back to it from time to time. Am I doing something wrong or our all the old post lost? Please let me if I'm doing something wrong, Thanks

JPotter57

We moved all of the good info from there to here before we closed it out.  We had so much trouble with spam there, you wouldn't believe it. I couldn't see paying $35-70 every 3 months to keep it ad free when it still isn't ours.  You could only customize it a little, while this one, we can make it whatever we need, add as many to it as we need, and so forth.  Owning our own domain and the software for the forum is really the best way to go.  Do a search here in the various sections, and you should find any tech info we had on the EZ Board site.  Welcome to the forum, by the way.... :burnout:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.