News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ford B100

Started by rmk57, 2015-04-14 19:34

Previous topic - Next topic

rmk57

I think made in Mexico and South America, cant say I've ever seen or heard of one before.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Jeff Norwell

Good looking Fordburban.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ecode70D

That's real nice looking and it appears to be in good condition.   If I had one of those, it would be my every day vehicle.  Never saw one of them or even heard of them.   

Zapato

Now I have to add another car to my dream list. Ford should have build and sold those here instead of ''gifting'' that part of the market to GM.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

djfordmanjack

I have read about the  South American Fords, I think they were made in Argentina into the late 70s.
reminds me of the International Travelall. Does anybody remember these ?
I like the Design of the IH. Once also had a 62 Scout.

JPotter57

I like the Ford...wish I had one of those to haul my 57 around with...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Older brother had one of those big Internationals, really a tank everything super heavy duty. There are all sorts of oddball [to us] vehicles built by the big3 in Central and South America that we will never see. On my first trip to Guatemala years ago found some odd ones. One that I remember well was a GMC passenger van, looked just like what was sold in the states except it was three quarter or so sized. And just as happens in Canada some US cars had different names and trim work.

On one trip we helped push start a 59 Chevrolet hearse, really nothing more than a stretched wagon but obviously a pro conversion. Had to be embarrassing to stall out on its way to the cemetery.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

VwDrvFnd

That's Beautiful!
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?