News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Anyone do business with Jerry's Classic Cars?

Started by sprink88, 2015-03-29 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic

sprink88

I ordered a base for my antenna on the 14th, nothing yet. Just wondering if he is slow to ship or a reminder call is necessary.
~Chris

jvo

Funny you should mention that.  I bought a vent window assembly from him Dec. 26 and he got it out the door reasonably fast.  I didn't get down to the border warehouse to pick it up for a few weeks, my fault, and when I did there was only one box.  The box wasn't big enough to hold the stainless window frame I also bought and paid for. 
Called him, and he noticed that he had only shipped one box, and would look for the window frame, and box, and worst case scenario, could take another one off a car in the yard, but it was out in the snow. ( You guys actually get snow down there?)
That was a long time ago.  Haven't kept track of the dates, but I called him back again, and he had to be reminded of who I was, and what it was I wanted.  He said he would ship the window frame.  That was a couple weeks ago, and I also asked him to email the invoice to me with a tracking number.  Haven't seen or heard anything yet.
I am pretty sure he's a stand up guy, he sure seems to be on the phone, and I'm sure he's just busy.  I'm confident I will get it in the end, and I did tell him there was no panic on it, as I'm not ready for it yet. 
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

sprink88

Good to know jvo, I will give him a call tomorrow. Not in a big rush, but had to cut the old one off so now I have a hole in my fender.
~Chris

Ford Blue blood

I have called and talked to them one more then one occasion.  Very helpful, needed info on the top on my Retractable and they were most forthcoming.  Recommended a manual, that it was very good and had no errors.  Remember their main focus is restoring (or it was) not retail.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: sprink88 on 2015-03-29 09:56
I ordered a base for my antenna on the 14th, nothing yet. Just wondering if he is slow to ship or a reminder call is necessary.

I order from them all the time. I never had any problems.

sprink88

I forgot about it until I just uncovered my car. lol. Its only been 15 days, but would like it withing the next 15.
~Chris