News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Minnesota Back to the 50's car show

Started by sprink88, 2015-06-21 11:33

Previous topic - Next topic

sprink88

3rd weekend of June every year is the greatest car show we have I believe.  Here are a few 57's represented. I know I missed much more.  The final total of registered cars for the show was 11,955 cars from the beginning to 1964.
~Chris

sprink88

few more
~Chris

sprink88

~Chris

sprink88

~Chris

sprink88

~Chris

sprink88

This is our car club. We only had 4 cars that were done in time to make it....
~Chris

sprink88

And an IMPOSTER!!! I had to take a pic as it drove by.
~Chris

sprink88

~Chris

sprink88

My wife and I. Also my die hard Chevy buddy sleeping by my car. last one is a few of us members walking around, looking at cars and visiting vendors.
~Chris

Ecode70D

Sprink
     Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.   I just can't picture in my mind  how they managed to get  all of those lovely 57 Fords in one place at the same time.  I appreciate that very much.  Now I know why we never many of them in Mass.  They are all in Minnesota.  Jay 

sprink88

Haha.  Thanks Jay.  I must have seen twenty different 57's. I just couldn't find all of them.  Most of the cars were from MN, IA, WI, IL and Canada.  Saw a few Texas plates and 2 from Cali black plates.  My car went there hurt. I just got my motor in and back from the exhaust shop the Wednesday before it started and noticed an intermittent knock at high idle.  I talked with the wife and chanced it driving there.  I hope I only collapsed a lifter or bent a pushrod when I rebuilt the 390 and it is not something lower. Another bud said check my rocker arm too.   Thankfully 390's are abundant if I had to start over.  I didn't go today, I wanted to start looking for my knock.
~Chris

Jeff Norwell

That is one show I must go to Chris..Many friends go every year? Great coverage! thank you

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Exactly what Jeff said with no question marks, lol. Thanks for posting..so many '57's, that is awesome. keeping the same ratio as normal to the tri five chevy's...I'm guessing there were probably 2000 of those.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

redshoes57

I was there with my 36 Ford  3w coupe powered by a 302. Every thing said and shown above is true. That was the most 57 Fords I've seen anywhere . I'm already looking forward to next year. This show is a must see at least once in a life time. You will no be disappointed.

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2015-06-22 10:33
Exactly what Jeff said with no question marks, lol. Thanks for posting..so many '57's, that is awesome. keeping the same ratio as normal to the tri five chevy's...I'm guessing there were probably 2000 of those.

No idea why?????????????.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com