News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I am Flattered Dept...

Started by robhaerr, 2016-06-17 21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

robhaerr

From the "I am Flattered" department...So my buddy Steve Toothaker goes to the SoCal Speed Shop open house today and sees a 57 Ford Ranch Wagon being built. The rendering by famous car artist Steve Stanford is a total bonestorm and looks very familiar. Not sure there is room for 2 57 Ford wagons with this color scheme. Might have to make a visit to So Cal Speed Shop in Pomona, not far from my house. This will be a 6-figure car...exponentially more badass than mine...wondering what motor will live in there...

robhaerr

Mine...

junior58

Very nice - theirs isn't bad either
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

canadian_ranchero

here is mine   almost done.  the factory paint code says it is an original red and white wagon

robhaerr

Cool...not many wagons on here! What motor is going in there?

My wagon's code also says it's originally red/white with red/white vinyl interior.

I am just playin'...but the updated deeper red is so close to mine. Now I know what girls go thru with prom dresses.
The current color of my wagon is a variation of 2004 Hummer Orange.

Everyone wants their car to be a little unique!

canadian_ranchero

Quote from: robhaerr on 2016-06-20 00:43
Cool...not many wagons on here! What motor is going in there?

My wagon's code also says it's originally red/white with red/white vinyl interior.

I am just playin'...but the updated deeper red is so close to mine. Now I know what girls go thru with prom dresses.
The current color of my wagon is a variation of 2004 Hummer Orange.

Everyone wants their car to be a little unique!
4.6 dohc,see my post under engine swaps.my interior is also red and white

gasman826

Wagons are coming on strong.

Lucky'57

Six figure cars... Lawd have mercy, give me one, just one Lottery win....$@&ing 427 side oiler (aluminium, Ford crate engine), special order going into the Fairlane. LOL
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)