News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford Country Sedan mocha silver V8 4dr wagon

Started by djfordmanjack, 2016-11-29 03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

Thank you guys.
I really forgot to mention, that one of the important details in those 8 days was driving the 57 daily (several times each day, 8 in a row). Even though most of the venues were in 15-20 minutes walking distance, it felt great cruising back and forth in the 57. It really set the mood for listening to 1950s music and being around people in 1950s style clothing. Most all of those attending, appreciate and love the style of the 1950s.
Also it seems that my San Jose, California built Country Sedan really enjoyed the seaside surroundings (being a former SF bay and Napa resident). :003:

djfordmanjack

official  festival pics just got online. great job by Marko and Ivana!

Like I said, the band were literally in the middle of the audience. I don't know any other music festival, where this is still possible, without security (none needed-no violence at all), fences (where ?) and what not. Maybe even the festival is back in the 1950s when things like this were still possible. I am somewhere in the crowd. we were all there.

It seems that Marko liked the 57 CS. :004:  :003:

djfordmanjack

Fifty Sevens on the move ....!  :003:

Hemi vs Y.

mustang6984

An awful lot of smiles at that evening's events!

And why wouldn't he be? GREAT looking ride. He probably would have liked you to take him for a spin!

Fun times!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker