News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Dakota Digital Dash (Going Blind Sale) SOLD

Started by VwDrvFnd, 2018-07-08 18:56

Previous topic - Next topic

VwDrvFnd

**Revised to add additional parts!**

Going Blind sale! Dr. Says I am going blind and they are going to take my drivers license, need cash to help with bills!

For sale: Dakota Digital 1957 Ford Car VHX Instruments. **With DIM-1 - Light Dimming Knob & GSS-2000 - Universal Gear Position Sensor.**

Brand new, never installed.

Fits directly into the stock dash of a 1957 Ford Full-size Car without modification (does not fit Thunderbird). Included in this kit are new fully machined chrome trim for the upper arched gauge, as well as the rectangular odometer opening. Package mounts into existing instrument housing (not included). Stock turn signal bezels and locations are retained but upgraded with LED illumination.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, highly visible LCD message center, micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback.

$700.00 Shipped to the lower states.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

VwDrvFnd

Ok I need to get this sold? 60+ views but no takers?
This is brand new! Only opened the box to make sure I got what I ordered.
Cost me over $900 with shipping. I think $700 shipped is a pretty good deal.
I need to sell this to help pay for Eye Dr. My loss is your gain! I would rather
sell it to someone on the forum than someone on eBay!  Make me an offer!
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

Raven Rider

Which color is this  do you have the part number

VwDrvFnd

VHX-57F-K-W-GSS-DIM
Black Alloy with white LEDs
Was Ordered thru Summit Racing dropped shipped directly to me from Dakota Digital.

VwDrvFnd

lzbryant

VwDrvFnd

SOLD & Shipped! Thanks to everyone who took a look!