News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

My Custom 300 resto

Started by rovohn, 2018-05-06 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

rovohn

Got my car on Sept 17 last year,since then its had a body off resto,engine and trans replacement,new brakes and lines,fuel tank and lines,all new rubber seals,radiator,the list goes on.
I should have it on the road by the end of the week????
If I could figure out how to resize pics I would post some
John :canada:
'57 Custom 300,302/C4
'72 Rover P6
'57 Sedan Delivery

rmk57

If your using windows photo gallery it's easy. Click on the photo, select edit, click on properties, then choose the middle option, which is resize. It should give you four size options.

Good luck!
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

rovohn

Here is the latest pic of my daily driver,just got the rims and new tires yesterday.
Still lots more to do,headliner,swap diff for highway gearing.
Cheers,John :canada:
'57 Custom 300,302/C4
'72 Rover P6
'57 Sedan Delivery

rmk57

Saw it at the Hallmark Ford show and last week at George Preston arena Mustang meet. I thumbed through your photo album and see you've done a lot of work to it. Looks good.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hiball3985

Looks good. I like the rims, thats what I'll do when I change to 15" some day.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

rovohn

Quote from: rmk57 on 2018-08-24 09:47
Saw it at the Hallmark Ford show and last week at George Preston arena Mustang meet. I thumbed through your photo album and see you've done a lot of work to it. Looks good.
Hey Randy
I'll be going to the Falcon meet at George Preston on the long weekend,will you be bringing your car? It gets lonely being the only '57 Ford
'57 Custom 300,302/C4
'72 Rover P6
'57 Sedan Delivery

RICH MUISE

That's one great looking mor-door. I love the clean look including the wheel/tire combo.
Man, I'd sure love to do that show with you guys. Been to Vancouver twice on vacations...even gave some thought to moving there, but on the wrong side of the border. (not a put down, I am french Canadian) Love the area. Regret not visiting Victoria on either trip.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rmk57

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-08-24 19:07
That's one great looking mor-door. I love the clean look including the wheel/tire combo.
Man, I'd sure love to do that show with you guys. Been to Vancouver twice on vacations...even gave some thought to moving there, but on the wrong side of the border. (not a put down, I am french Canadian) Love the area. Regret not visiting Victoria on either trip.

You sure don't want to come here now, we've been under a cover of smoke from out of control forest fires across the province. The air quality from 1-10 with 10 being the worst is 10+.
As far as moving here it has become insanely expensive for real estate. A typical 3 bed 50 year old bungalow would run about 1.2-1.4 million in the lower mainland.

Quote from: rovohn on 2018-08-24 16:14
Hey Randy
I'll be going to the Falcon meet at George Preston on the long weekend,will you be bringing your car? It gets lonely being the only '57 Ford

I'll try and make it, I have some of trans apart right now but could be together by this week. It's a great show, much better than the Mustang meet last week and I own a Mustang!
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429