News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dash parts

Started by 57imposter, 2018-06-13 12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

57imposter

Wanted......!957 or 58 dash bezel. I don't need the gauge package just the pot metal housing.

RICH MUISE

Doug........where the heck you been? I was afraid something had happened to you or you sold your 57/58. Great to see you post again.
I think I still have my old one, but it's at the old house. I may be able to get there this weekend to have a look. I'll let you know.
please, check in on the morning coffee thread and let us know what's going on with you.
Just the other night I noticed Tom S from Alaska was on the forum. Been at least a few years for him.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57imposter

Thanks Rich There is no real hurry on the bezel, Just another minor project that turned into major surgery.

lalessi1

I am not sure what you are looking for.... the clear part?
Lynn

RICH MUISE

I believe he is looking for the main die cast body of the dash panel to replace the Boese one he bought that doesn't fit correctly.......at least that's what I think I still have left as it's been raided for parts for 2 or 3 forum members here. See his other post for a pic. http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=7516.msg64041#new

57imposter

Rich....You are correct, I am looking for the pot metal housing that the instrument cluster mounts into. It includes the hood that mounts the complete unit to the dash. Hope that explains it a little better.

lalessi1

Sent you a PM.
Lynn

Ray

If you don't find one I think I have one in storage.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

RICH MUISE

Doug..........sorry for the delay. I found it at the old house. pm me your address.