News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Help Gene Winfield

Started by djfordmanjack, 2018-10-10 13:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

He seems to be quite content with his burger and two bags of fries.  That probably helps him to get through
the "hurry up and wait'' process. 

Ecode70D

Jay, I posted an update on

Bring Gene Home!!!!

Thank you all for your support. Gene returned home safe and sound. We couldent have done this without your help.

I just received this notification. Don't have any more information.
Jay

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

djfordmanjack

yesssss, that's great !  :004:

hopefully Mr Winfield will be out in the shop again soon and fully recover. he needs some more cars finished and racing done as well. Still has to make it into the official 200mph club !  :002:

Thx everybody for your help !

CobraJoe

It was nice to see Gene at TROG  on the last two episodes of Aaron Kaufman's Shifting Gears

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

johns2000

sounds like a worthy cause for sure.

djfordmanjack

To the best of my knowledge Gene is doing well again and busy chopping tops and whatnot. Currently working on a 1940 Ford Custom among others. A close friend of mine from Austria worked for him 3 weeks in February.
Those are really cool pics !

gasman826

FLASH!!!  I just seen a Gene Winfield personal tour of his shop/museam with the guys from Iron Trap Garage...a YouTube freebie...within the last two days.  Major cool!

djfordmanjack

That is EXACTLY Gene ! :003:
Hundreds of ideas and projects going on at any given time, always willing to share his knowledge and so many cool stories from the past. Not sure if you heard what he says about his father in law Kelly Johnson (of Lockheed 'Skunkworks' aviation fame. Electra, P38, SR71, U2, F104).

I also like the iron trap garage guys. they appear to be very down to earth and hard working car guys and the work and time schedules on their projects are realistic. much different from other car related TV shows.
for those who haven't seen it here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcdznhwu3Ww