News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

....a little closer, actually, 29 yards closer.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

lalessi1

VERY NICE JOB! The motorcycle (?) pics and the boat are really neat pics too, thanks.
Lynn

djfordmanjack

Joe, are you planning a future lean-to or is this just outside parking area ?

CobraJoe

DJ, just a place to park my trailer off the grass; I had the same thing on the side of the original garage.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

alvin stadel

Joe, it looks great I would have to say your concrete finisher has done this before. The only thing I don't like, and before long you won't either is the step up into the walk door. I am sure you see a lot better than me, but that is a real tooth buster. Take care, Alvin

CobraJoe

Alvin, I really didn't want to raise the grade of my yard anymore than I have; and I had to stop the bleeding....

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Did the saw cuts this morning...

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

FiveSevenLiter

The Northern Lights were dipping low in the sky, this was taken Monday near the Idaho / Montana / British Columbia border.
We don't see this often this far south.
Terry
:canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

hiball3985

WOW!! Lucky you. thats some thing I have always wanted to see.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Me too!.........great picture.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

I saw them for the first time way up North in Caniapiscau Quebec on a caribou hunt; absolutely nothing short of spectacular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caniapiscau,_Quebec

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,