News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

I know this is not the time or place, but as I recall a couple of well placed 50's would sure take care of a lot of this riot carp that is over taking our country.

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2020-09-26 20:14
I know this is not the time or place, but as I recall a couple of well placed 50's would sure take care of a lot of this riot carp that is over taking our country.

:iamwithstupid:

Speaking of what is happening all over our country, the wife and I watched a documentary on Netflix last night called "Social Dilemma".
OMG, it is a terrifying to watch 90 minutes, but it's definitely something you shouldn't miss.
The film examines the various ways social media and social networking companies have manipulated human psychology to rewire the human brain and what it is doing to society in general. Through a series of interviews with high ranking Silicon Valley engineers who designed the technologies they now fear, along with discussions with various tech and psychology experts, it offers a rare eye-opening look at a world that so few of us really understand.
It goes on to explain how social media platform like Facebook and Google take advantage of their users to manipulate a desired outcome. Trust me, after you watch it, you will want to deactivate all your social media accounts. Without a doubt, this will probably be the most important documentary you watch this year.

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaaC57tcci0

I knew there was a reason I wasn't on Facebook....
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

"I know this is not the time or place,"
right time, wrong place. Sorry guys, as much as I'd like to discuss current events with guys I feel comfortable with, this is getting dangerously close to crossing the line of no political discussions. Let's move on.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

One last thought...then I'll shut up..."social media"...is NOT all that sociable. 
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2020-09-27 09:06
"I know this is not the time or place,"
right time, wrong place. Sorry guys, as much as I'd like to discuss current events with guys I feel comfortable with, this is getting dangerously close to crossing the line of no political discussions. Let's move on.
Rich, if you watch the trailer, you will see that it is neither politics nor religion; it's the simple truth. I would classify it as news.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Ford Blue blood

I have to admit, I am a political junkie!  I love the banter, keep myself informed so as not to sound like a partisan and enjoy the exchange.  I do solidly believe there is nothing I have to say that will change to other persons mind and at the same time hope they are not so na?ve to think they could influence my fundamental beliefs.  I do engage with only friends and family.

I am not on face book, tell folks I don't text, tweet or twerk!  Every time one of my kids complains about a post or comments I just ask them what the heck do you expect?  If your going to play in the sewer your going to have to put up with crap......
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      :003:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker