News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2021-01-23 09:51
Joe it's really none of my business, but the one that you mounted did she set still or move around a lot.

She squirmed a little....   :003:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

Well folks say that cockroaches will survive anything, but I can imagine at the end of the world, a coyote laying under a tree eating the last cockroach.

hiball3985

Quote from: Fairlane62 on 2021-01-24 01:18
Well folks say that cockroaches will survive anything, but I can imagine at the end of the world, a coyote laying under a tree eating the last cockroach.
I think we will be eating the last coyote and the cockroach will win  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

sorry for the blurry pic. from my faults.
yours Truly, with a WWII P51 auxiliary fuel (belly) tank. found at actual battle site in Austrian woods. 1994.

CobraJoe

I see belly tank racer.....

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

terry_208

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-01-26 05:05

That just looks like a bad situation, no real roll bar and hands on the hoop.
Terry

CobraJoe

:iamwithstupid: 
Stuntman "Frankony" performs an aerial somersault at the Dyrehavsbakken, or Bakken ("The Hill"), amusement park in Denmark.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Allmans May,1971 Skidmore College

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

Joe you need to listen to this.....such a great recording with mixing of genres, is this Rock, is it Blues is it Soul. Don't know, totally awesome it is !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdxpnGK2o4

Duane Allman & Aretha Franklin The Weight

rmk57

That is a great version of hat song. She took it and made it her own for sure. I still like the original by the Band though, reminds of the movie Easy Rider.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

BRM Formula 1 engine

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

terry_208

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-01-31 06:57

That looks like "Galloping Gertie".  The bridge across the Tacoma narrows.  Poor design caused it to collapse in high winds shortly after opening. Am I correct Joe?
Terry