News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

terry_208

I'd have to say the platform is well grounded. 
Terry

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-01-19 15:33
:iamwithstupid:

I hate yotes

Yep a 223 or 25-06 would solve that problem.

terry_208

Quote from: Fairlane62 on 2021-01-20 10:36
Yep a 223 or 25-06 would solve that problem.

I thought the same thing.
Terry

CobraJoe

Trust me boys, I've taken my share with a shotgun, 17HMR, .270 Win and a bow; still hate the little phucks. I have a pic on one of my trail cams with a bitch and 12 pups; too many in my book...

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

They are a problem indeed, but down here we have the additional problem of wild hogs as well.

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

rmk57

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-01-20 16:12
Trust me boys, I've taken my share with a shotgun, 17HMR, .270 Win and a bow; still hate the little phucks. I have a pic on one of my trail cams with a bitch and 12 pups; too many in my book...

I've heard the more you shoot to remove them the more they breed, so they can perpetuate their species. Makes sense I guess.

Our largest park in Vancouver, Stanley Park has had coyotes nipping at people, I guess wanting food because tourists keep feeding them. Parks board culled about half a dozen of them but

like I said they just keep on making more. Like rats I don't think they could ever be eradicated and I dont think they ever should be.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Some studies say yes, others say no; but what is the alternative, to do nothing? These things walk down the center line of the street here, they are bold and indiscriminate killers. They have taken neighbors calves, pigs, sheep, dogs and cats.
That said, I keep the hides if they are good and have mounted one.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

alvin stadel

Joe it's really none of my business, but the one that you mounted did she set still or move around a lot.

FiveSevenLiter

Here is a load coming out of Winter Harbour, B.C.  There was a sign posted that read NO LOAD HEIGHTS OVER 32 FEET.
They had right of way, if you saw them, you drive as far as you can in the ditch.  They will send help back for you.
:canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin