News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Looks great..the walkway......pavers or concrete molds?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Rich, stamped concrete
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

160mph Compressed Air Dragster

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

rmk57

Paul Revere and the Raiders. Mark Lindsay rocks!  :icon_super:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

terry_208

Paul passed a few years back. His band are still performing locally as "Paul Revere's Raiders"
Terry

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

Quote from: rmk57 on 2021-09-18 11:55
  Paul Revere and the Raiders. Mark Lindsay rocks!  :icon_super:

Yeah, I really liked their song "Hungry".

rmk57

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2021-09-19 18:21

My sister sent me this photo she took at Irwindale. Cycle World magazine were doing a road test on a Norton. The Norton was borrowed from the dealership she used to work at, so they were invited out to the drag strip. This car happened to be their testing. Looks like Tom was even looking into the camera.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Well, been working a few late nights (with headlamps lol) to get the exterior completed.  We managed to get the gutters, downspouts and shutters up. Also, managed to pull down all the staging, roof brackets, picks, ladders etc... and put away.

Hope to start moving on the floor soon...

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

looking great Joe. Almost like a residential building. Your neighbors should be glad as well !