News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted - Random Parts - Ignition Switch, Headlight Switch, Body Mounts

Started by akusler763, 2022-02-08 16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

akusler763

Before I start shopping around, I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted to sell any spares. I am currently looking for the following:

Ignition switch - from what I can see the wires connect directly to the screws on this, but I m not 100% because the wires under my dash were cut out
Ignition Lock Cylinder with key
Ignition bezel for dash
Headlight switch
Headlight switch plug - this was also all cut under my dash so I have nothing there but cut wires :(
Headlight switch knob
Body mount kit - B7A-5001-A

Located in Central MN (55303)

Thanks,
Andy
1957 Fairlane 500 2-door Sedan w 390FE/C6
2001 Mustang GT Convertible
2016 F-150
1968 Thunderbird w 429/C6

lalessi1

I may have some of the items on your list. I will try to check tomorrow and let you know.
Lynn

lalessi1

I have an ignition switch and a light switch. The rheostat for the interior lights on the light switch is "iffy". I have the knob for the light switch as well but it is for a Custom (no chrome insert on the face of the knob). There is no plug for the light switch, they are all individually wired from the factory. I don't have a key for the switch. No bezel.
I am pretty sure the stuff works fine. PM me if you are interested. Sorry it took me a while to respond.
Lynn

g a buck

I have a ignition lock with keys and two drivers door locks with keys. I have a partial body mount kit.