News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

courier sedan delivery update

Started by scottymac, 2022-12-28 11:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

Scott, Thanks for the explanation and the additional photos. I really do appreciate it.
As I look at the photos of the wood headliner, both my back and my knees ache at the thought of the amount of time that was required to fit and install all of those pieces. It looks GREAT!
John

Wirenut

Beautiful paint colors, looks like a great project. Thanks for posting the photos.

RICH MUISE

Very impressive build all around. Like the other guys, I'm lovin' that paint!! Thanks for sharing, and PLEASE keep it coming.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

I know there's a lot of components for the air ride, but could you give a short version of what you used was it a kit or separate pieces you put together to make it work, I've always wanted to put air ride on mine so I could bump it up little while driving and drop it when parked.

scottymac

I used Universal air in san bernardino. Very helpful. Compnents consist of tank, controller, two pumps, air lines, bag at each corner. Mine you can control from your phone. I wanted what you want, capable of good driving, then look cool while parking! Mine sits about 2" off ground. That's as low as I could go because of triangulated 4 link hangs down a bit. Not too expensive or difficult and well worth it for me

scottymac

heres a pic of paint under a "sun" gun to give you a better idea of that orange

lalessi1

You have a beautiful well thought-out/executed '57.... 
Lynn

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker