News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ranchero

Started by 57chero, 2023-07-29 19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

There is a classic car lot in Portland, Oregon called Memory Lane Motors and I believe they have a 57 Ranchero that belonged to a member that was from cottage Grove, Oregon. It was done in a pro street style lime green and white with a 390, it now has a blue wrap and blacked out chrome?

KYBlueOval

Here are the details. Couldn't get the photos to copy

Memory Lane Motors Inventory
2608 SE Holgate Blvd.
Portland, Oregon (503) 231-1940
Matthews Memory Lane Motors
We are a classic car dealer located in Portland, Oregon. We have been in business for over 40 years.
1957 Ford Ranchero - $25,500

This is a fun and unique Pro Street head turning machine! Lots of work has been done with a cost that far exceeds the price! Powered by a throaty sounding 390ci FE V8 engine bored .060 over! Oversize valves, High lift Comp Cam and TRW Flattop pistons, FPA custom made headers, all topped off with an Holley 750cfm carburetor. C6 Automatic Transmission by B&M with a mild shift kit for crisp positive shifts. Rack-n-Pinion power steering, drop spindles and power disc front brakes. The rear end is a narrowed 9″ Ford with ladder bar suspension and coil overs shocks. 3:25 gears allow for comfortable freeway travel and still get you off the line to have a little fun! 15″ Draglite Weld Racing Wheels, 15×3.5 up front and 31×16.5 Hoosier's in the rear. Autometer gauges set in a smoothed dash with an engine turned aluminum insert. Tilt column with a billet steering wheel. Custom bucket seat upholstery finished in black and gray with a one-off console housing the floor shifter, switches and glove box. Keyless entry, roll up tinted windows. Bed floor is set up with built-in tool boxes and the fuel cell set into the rear of the floor. Moulded in tail gate gives the rear end a smooth look. The car is wrapped in a blue vinyl wrap with black graphics over painted white and green graphics. (photo in pictures) Bumpers and all trim are wrapped in black. Handles quite well for a Pro Street car on the HWY and is a fun cruiser around town. It gets the looks!!
Email Us
Copyright 2023 Matthews Memory Lane Motors

lalessi1

Lynn

rmk57

Not too keen on having the tailgate completely welded up.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

Nice bodywork and paint..........except they really needed to do the jambs and underhood. The welded up area that would bother me more is the front nosepiece
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Rich, I believe the "Blue" is not paint, but rather vinyl wrap.

mustang6984

Quote from: rmk57 on 2023-07-30 11:29Not too keen on having the tailgate completely welded up.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me either. I realize it is supposed to be a race car, but think I'd pass.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Quote from: KYBlueOval on 2023-07-30 14:23Rich, I believe the "Blue" is not paint, but rather vinyl wrap.
See what happens when we get too critical, lol. I guess if I had actually read the description, I would;ld have know that. Thanks John.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

I went through the members list and found is name that owned the Ranchero. ( BBoswell)