News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

460 Emblems

Started by glenmichael, 2024-09-08 17:38

Previous topic - Next topic

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, today we enjoyed the Monroe, Michigan auto swap meet Beautiful sunny day, I found a pair I could not leave behind easy decision to buy now the tough part where to mount them in front or behind the wheel ??? Question of the Day what do you think?????

glenmichael

behind the wheel

mustang6984

Behind the wheel... :laughing4:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

gasman826

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ray Summitt

Front

lalessi1

Lynn

glenmichael

Hello everyone, they say a picture is worth a thousand words in this case just one, FRONT!! Thanks Ray and thanks everyone for responding. I look forward to installing the pair and I truly enjoy this 57fordsforver site!!!!

rmk57

Either way looks fine. Myself, I wouldn't put them on at all.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

glenmichael

I forgot to say, again thanks for posting the picture, Ray, that is one Beautiful 57 Fairlane! I'd definitely think twice about drilling holes in a nice car but my 57 is simply an old hotrod with fiberglass fenders and if the next owner doesn't like them should be an easy fix to remove and patch. Until then I'm looking to have Fun,Fun,Fun ,show-off, make noise and lay rubber!!! At this point in my life seems like the best thing to do!!!   

Ray Summitt

Glen, thank you for the compliment. I had a set of 390 flag emblems that were stick on with 3m tape that were on there for about 8 years and they were hard to get off. These have 3 pins each, so we drilled holes.
The main thing is make your car how you like it and have some fun with it and let the next owner do the same when he gets it.
Mines Fairlane body with Mustang drive train.
But it's all Ford