News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

All us Texas Guys

Started by RICH MUISE, 2011-11-20 20:54

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Meant to post this last week, but so far I've accounted for 14 15 16 17 181920 of us from Texas...many of who I've been in contact with.
From the Houston area we have COBRAFFR, LGCUSTOM,  62GALAXIE,  TEXASFORDGUY (Sugarland is near Houston I think), and Custom300madman, VWDRVFND, and Larry/AcrylicMan
from Lubbock area Pat Fleischman (SUEDE57)
from San Angelo (Abilene area) we have Coral57
From the Austin area, Pat's bother James Fleischman(IAMFLASHMAN), and new member Phil (Quickas01) from Leander, and also XSILENCEX is from Austin
from the Waco area TRENT17
from the Dallas/Fort Worth area we have Patrick (BRINEY) and Buz (DROF75)and I'll add OUTLAW, and Jovato8
and recently moved from down-by-Mexican-border in Mcallen to La Vernia (San Antonio area)we have Kerby (WIRENUT)
from Clarksville (N.E. TX near Ok. border) we recently added poppy4198
In San Marcos we have Jumping Jack Flash
and me in Amarillo (RICH MUISE)
Metalman1 joined us 8/13. He's from the Longview area.
and VWDRVFND is New Ranchero owner from nw Houston area added 11/13
I'm finally remembering to add Larry/AcrylicMan from the Houston Area also 4/1/15

We're in Texas...but how far apart?? It would be like Lou in Connecticut dropping in on Tarheel in South Carolina!!I'm roughly 780 miles from Kerby in Mcallen. I'm sure I missed somebody..sorry if I did..let me know. When I first joined there was another guy from Amarillo with a ranchwagon, but has disappeared.

updated 2/19/12, 'nother update, 8/7/13, again on 4/1/15
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57AGIN

Sounds like you Texas guys have a similar problem to us California guys.  By this I mean we're the long & narrow state & you are the "Big" state.  Do I have that right??? lol  Trouble is we're just all so spread out, it's hard to get a group of us together.

Bob
57 AGIN

TexasFordGuy

I live in Sugar Land sw of Houston, but keep my Fairlane up in Bandera county near San Antonio.  I am back and forth between the two.
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

Lou

A couple of years ago a group of us eastcoast guys managed to meet in Carlise, PA at the Ford Nationals. The 2012 Nationals will most likely be my last trip to the nationals as it has turned into too much of a Mustang meet and everything else has been pushed to the outfield.

RICH MUISE

Curious if any of you other Texas guys are familiar with the Abilene area. I've got to go there Friday and would like to check out anything in the special interest auto business if there's anything there...speed shops, upholsterry supplies, etc.
Rich

coral57

I'm in San Angelo. I've a Custom 2 door in coral sand and white. Mostly original with 272 and a/t.
Norris McCarty
325-234-7979 anytime if your in the area and need assistance.

RICH MUISE

I added you and OUTLAW to our list on the opening post..we have at least 13 now from Texas.

RICH MUISE

Heads up for the Texas Guys..swap meet coming up next weekend in Decator...Thurs, Fri and Sat. I went last year and it's pretty big...downside is very few new product vendors.

Custom300Madman

<---- Don't forget me, recently moved here from Austin. I'll get her on the road and we"ll be Galveston, San Antonio, Austin.
1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

RICH MUISE

I did forget you...sorry 'bout that...got you added for #14!!

Custom300Madman

1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

poppy4198

I am up in NE Texas, Clarksville, and have a  red, white, red '57 Fairlane 500 2 dr hardtop. Just got it on the road last fall.

RICH MUISE

You'll make #15 from Texas....I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forum. We'd all be interested in the what and whatnot about your '57....from your post it sounds like a project car you got finished up not too far back.
Rich

RICH MUISE

I added Jovato8 from Fort Worth 5/13/12...makes 16 of us from Texas

jovato8

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2012-05-13 18:13
I added Jovato8 from Fort Worth 5/13/12...makes 16 of us from Texas

1957 ford custom 300 / Red and White
Power Steering
automatic

Also have a 1957 Ford Fairlne 500
Blue and White.
I am using the steering wheel off this one, while my other gets redone (hopefully).
I am going to sell it and did not want to remove steering wheel in case I had to show it.
390 engine / not original motor, of course
Need interior redone, body in pretty good shape.
I have way to many projects.

Any one passing thru is welcome to stop by.
Big house plenty of room.
Warning! My wife is a great cook and lays out a big meal at the table.
She will expect you to eat with us.
Just thought I would warn you.

Have a great week
Joe