News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ebay stores added to links list

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-01-12 15:12

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I finally remembered to add an EBAY stores link to our list of '57 Ford specific parts and services list. Only have one so far.
I also checked a website for a nos parts dealer in Denver that Rich K. talked about, but couldn't find a one '57 part so I didn't add it at this time.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

Only One?

Pick it up dude, your slacking.

LOL

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Slacking off....that's my normal mode.

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

hiball, what got me on that site was nowhere is ''country of origin'' on their products can be found.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

hiball3985

Quote from: Zapato on 2015-01-16 23:03
hiball, what got me on that site was nowhere is ''country of origin'' on their products can be found.

If you look at some of their products down in the bottom of each page it says it is USA MADE, thats one of the reason I was asking.
Example:
Ford / Mercury / Lincoln Trunk Seal - 18 feet long.  Replaces original part #C3AZ-6243720-A.  Top quality, USA MADE to original specifications.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Trying to figure out the best way for us to do this ebay list. I need some input from the members and James. I'm thinking maybe add them if they are recommended by a member, and have a reasonable size line of parts. Otherwise we're apt to have an endless list of people who occasionally have '57 stuff...I mean we can get those doing an ebay search.
This comment was not in reference to the mentioned Ebay store....he seems to have an established line of parts. I'm just asking in general how you guys think we should do it.
Rich

Zapato

My 2 cents is that the approach your suggesting is absolutely perfect. List guys/sources that have a constant reliable parts source, not a guy that pops up selling a 57 door handle and yes the deal was handled perfectly but he may never have another 57 part ever again.

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

hiball3985

I wasn't recommending listing this seller in any way, just wondering if anyone had used them. Maybe I should have posted that in a different place, sorry.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

No, Jim..nothing wrong with your posting and I understood what you were asking. That's exactly what I think we need to do with this ebay stuff....bring a specific seller up for discussion and the attention of the other members. I'm just reiterating the fact that these lists are "our's" not "mine". I only do it because it has to be done by one person for the editing/additions, etc.

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2015-01-18 08:32
No, Jim..nothing wrong with your posting and I understood what you were asking. That's exactly what I think we need to do with this ebay stuff....bring a specific seller up for discussion and the attention of the other members. I'm just reiterating the fact that these lists are "our's" not "mine". I only do it because it has to be done by one person for the editing/additions, etc.
OK, sometimes the gears grinding in my brain doesn't transfer well to my fingers on the keyboard. Maybe we could have some kind of sub category that we can post questions/feed back on a seller or item?  This is another, few 57 parts but they are US made but I have no idea who they are and maybe someone else does that could provide some insight.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331200285547?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

lalessi1

The sub category might not be a bad thing. I bought a rebuilt heater control from a guy I found on ebay, but it was a single listing. He sent me a business card which I shared http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=5472.15 reply 26. This might have gone away and the guy is a good resource.
Lynn

BWhitmore

Before I sold my Ranchero I bought several items from the Ebay seller Mostly Ford.  Always fair and very accurate.  1954-58 Ford parts.  If I remember  correctly he is in Northern California.