News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

rmk57

You know Gil Gonzales?

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

BP57CUSTOM

That's his car you are sitting on.       Watched that again last week.
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

RICH MUISE

I got a chuckle on that one.
Wolfman Jack...........I'm trying to remember if I could have listened to him while I was still in Mass (before '69). Was he syndicated nationally? Jay would probably remember if one of the Boston Stations carried him.
Radio GaGa.....lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

He sure did Rich, WROR (105.7) and I think a few AM stations,  in the late 70's; listened to him in last 2 years of high school and after
Click the link below and listen to the girl from HANOVAH!
The Wolfman
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ford Blue blood

I'm not sure I can say how many times I have waych it.  Still love the whole thing from start to finish....anyone seen Mike Hunt......
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

I couldn't remember if that scene was from this, or another movie. If it was AG, I missed it this time around. Last year in my neighborhood there actually was a house for sale and the realtor's name was Michael Hunt!!
 Thanks Joe. "In the late 70's" though.......I wasn't in Mass then, left in '68 or '69, not sure.

djfordmanjack

WMJ ' s the man ! :003:

djfordmanjack

RICH MUISE

That was a really cool scene in AG.
OK, thinking about the Mike Hunt scene, I'm leaning towards thinking it was actually in "Porkies's" ??

Fairlane62

Old as I am, I've seen several eclipses and so I was out putting new metal on my sons house and my wife called and said I should check to see if we were under a tornado watch because it had gotten real dark outside.  I said you mean like the moon might be obstructing the sun?  :023:
She wasn't happy with me after that.

mustang6984

I was vacuuming out a car. Didn't bother. They have never held any attraction for me. Can honestly say that in 71 years...I have never seen one.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

actually a total eclipse is quite something, birds stop chirping, air cooling down, people going crazy....  :003:

The total eclipse sums up to this (imho), MOTOWN rules!

Motown's always rolling perfection. lotsa torque lotsa hp, sped up. The girls were very tamed down visually for Ed's.

It's interesting that AG used  Wolfman's 1970s jingles in a 1963 context.

djfordmanjack

I gotta confess, at 50 years old, I was dancing to this until 5 am in the morning last Saturday...it's embarrassing ... but we gotta do what we gotta do... :003:

djfordmanjack

Groovey.
Boys own their steps. killer bass line. may be an arranged recording session, but still one of the upmost energy records ever.

djfordmanjack

Bubble gum all over.

not so bubble gum.