News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

only 4 years old and that ragtop is already beat.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tom S

I sold this one way too cheap. The V8 Flatty & the brakes needed a lot of help.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

Edsel Ford's 1934 Speedster

The original 1934 design

..the modifications intended to increase air flow to the radiator

Contibob

Front parking lights and grill are 55 as well

Tom S

Quote from: Contibob on 2018-10-23 22:37Front parking lights and grill are 55 as well

Huh?

CobraJoe

Holman-Moody Ford Challenger Falcon

Jeff Norwell

Wow....... If Ford would have made that... the Falcon would have crazy..... At first a quick glance.. Looked like a 64-65 Barracuda roof line melded on!...very cool Joe.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hiball3985

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2018-10-24 05:33
Wow....... If Ford would have made that... the Falcon would have crazy..... At first a quick glance.. Looked like a 64-65 Barracuda roof line melded on!...very cool Joe.
I think it would look better with bigger glass and no trunk, and if you see it on the interwebs it has to true  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Cool??......Sorry Jeff, that Falcon is one ugly a$$ car.
and Tom, I have no idea what Contibob was talking about either. I love Edsel Ford's roadster, particularly the modified version.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rmk57

I agree, looks cobbled together like the Valiant fastback (Barracuda).
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

it was also part of the 1965 Ford Custom Caravan. Well its a race car, so the looks are ok I guess.

I have always liked the Dean Jeffries modified Python - a 64 Falcon. I think it is awesome.

Ford did arrange with Customizers to build from the new production models. Also Gene Winfield built the Pacifica Econoline truck.

http://vanderbiltcuprace.com/blog/article/the_kings_of_the_ford_custom_car_caravan

Tom S

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2018-10-24 07:18
I think it would look better with bigger glass and no trunk ...

Yeah. And maybe the side glass too. Still....