News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

I know some of these may have been posted before, hopefully some of these are new to some of us, enjoy:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

Ecode70D

Joe
    Think about how those drivers had to climb up onto those trucks and set those ramps into place by hand.  I do remember seeing them do those gymnastics back in the old days. 

Thanks for posting.

I hope that this whole week of heavy rain will finally let up for us at least by Friday and that we will be able to hook up at the cruise in Halifax. Jay       

Marc

awesome pics! Thanks for posting these.

junior58

Love the pics, especially the 2nd one with all those 4 door hardtops, maybe one of the lighter coloured ones is mine  :005:
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

CobraJoe

Thanks guys, I have a bunch more, not all 57's though...

CobraJoe

chapingo17

Great pics thank you for sharing. :001:

CobraJoe

Jeff Norwell

Great pics. thank you!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

They are ALL neat, thanks.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Thanks guys! I'll keep 'em coming then.

Jay, I might be able to make it tomorrow, email the details please.

Geeksum

1957 Ford Custom 300 tudor
-Jeff

RICH MUISE

The side trim says it's a '55
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe