News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

jviera

Jeff we can make that a real good time. JViera

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2022-12-05 09:16Like this one Jeff? (picked it up last Thursday)  :burnout:

Hopefully!!! with fingers crossed..... darn thing is still in Bodyshop Jail.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Has anybody heard anything from Highball Jim?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Not lately.... :dontknow:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2022-12-05 09:16Like this one Jeff? (picked it up last Thursday)  :burnout:

Hugh
     would you please post a picture of the cover of that magazine that has Jeff's car in it.  I have been  looking for it, but so far no luck.
      I wonder how much Jeff would charge me to autograph it if and when I do find it.
Jay   

mustang6984

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2022-12-08 23:21Hugh
    would you please post a picture of the cover of that magazine that has Jeff's car in it.  I have been  looking for it, but so far no luck.
      I wonder how much Jeff would charge me to autograph it if and when I do find it.
Jay 

Here you go. I found it about 2 weeks ago, and it was actually behind the balance of the November issues. Went to a bookstore to get it as no one else had any car mags hardly.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Does anybody here have Highball / Jim's phone number? Jay and I have both misplaced our numbers for him. He's been "active" just twice in the past few weeks, but not posting for 2-3 weeks now, and we're starting to worry about him. The first time I checked, he hadn't been on for about a week, but it was Thanksgiving, so thought maybe he went out of town. Not like him to not post something almost daily.

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2022-12-09 15:23Does anybody here have Highball / Jim's phone number? Jay and I have both misplaced our numbers for him. He's been "active" just twice in the past few weeks, but not posting for 2-3 weeks now, and we're starting to worry about him. The first time I checked, he hadn't been on for about a week, but it was Thanksgiving, so thought maybe he went out of town. Not like him to not post something almost daily.
I'm alive and well, thanks for the concern Rich. I just haven't had much to say lately. I'll check in more often to see whats going on. No road trips lately, just local driving.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Jim
    I sure am glad to hear that you are OK. I was really worried about you.  Send me an email when you get a chance
    Jeff from Canada came to Mass. and got to visit with me for a few hours and also got to drive my 57.
  Jay   

RICH MUISE

Great to hear from you. Thanks. No news was good news. Guess you're not as bored as I have been or you would have been typing useless crap too, lol.

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2022-12-09 21:45Jim
    I sure am glad to hear that you are OK. I was really worried about you.  Send me an email when you get a chance
    Jeff from Canada came to Mass. and got to visit with me for a few hours and also got to drive my 57.
  Jay   
Glad to hear you got the car out and visit with Jeff. I'll try to get an Email off soon.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2022-12-09 22:34Great to hear from you. Thanks. No news was good news. Guess you're not as bored as I have been or you would have been typing useless crap too, lol.
Are you kidding, bored is my middle name. I haven't done a car project since August when I changed the master cylinder on my Mustang. No house projects and I get bored with the computer too, sometimes I don't even turn it on for days. My breathing is getting worst and I get tired easily :005:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Yep, that's me 100%. Got lots of stuff I could/should do, but I get tired sooo easy. Only thing I can do is drive. I just got home from a 620 mile, 11 hour drive up into the New Mexico mountains. I was in a remote area and saw 8-10 wildfires going, all next to the road thru the valley, about 1/2 mile apart. Firefighters were just getting there, and I asked one of them what was going on, they look to be intentionally set. He just said "looks that way". It gets really disturbing what some people can do.

Ecode70D

Hugh
    Thank you very much for that picture.  Now I have a better idea about what I'm looking for.
Jay

mustang6984

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2022-12-11 13:57Hugh
    Thank you very much for that picture.  Now I have a better idea about what I'm looking for.
Jay
:006:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker