News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

Well I got my wish, packers/49ers at Lambeau today. Suposed to be wicked cold by game time, they are calling for +1 at kickoff. The 9ers are a better team, but this cold could be a game changer. Probably come down to turn overs. Being in the plumbing and heating business, we will be humping this week, stay warm!! :sunny:

RICH MUISE

May have to stay in the house for a few days to stay warm. we just got a snow dusting last nigh, but temp down to 10* with a pretty gusty wind. I can get my leanto garage heated up if the wind is not blowing.
The Broncos have a byeweek. Looks like they're going to get a second shot at the Colts*. Two good games yesterday.
*or Chargers. Man the Bengals got the ugliest unies ever.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

I'll be watching the Pac as well....brings back memories of the 67 "Ice Bowl" :001:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

sprink88

Yeah, not going outside unless I have too. Have my cup of coffee, and an egg bake in the oven(almost done).

Watching the news, we hit our high today -10
~Chris

hiball3985

Coffeed out, shorts on, high of 74 today, tanks full and ready to burn up some blacktop  :burnout:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

sprink88

I am jealous. I keep telling me wife, Arizona is looking better everyday
~Chris

hiball3985

Quote from: sprink88 on 2014-01-05 11:17
I am jealous. I keep telling me wife, Arizona is looking better everyday
Do it if there is ant way possible. Retiring in Arizona was in my plans at one time but things didn't work out. I've passed the point of no return now and am stuck in Calif  :005:

Still waiting on the wife to get ready, why and what takes them so long. Do you guys have that problem with the other half too?
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

sprink88

Mine is about 50/50. She can hurry up, throw herself together and look nice. Other times it take an hour and a half. Still looks nice.

Also, If I go to Arizona, 110 in the summer isn't fun. I would be a snow bird. That just means another 57 for down there! Hey, I kinda like that idea!
~Chris

57 Ford Kustom

Well, it's official, we are headed to San Antonio Texas next Wednesday ! The boy will be graduating on the 17th from basic training. We are so proud of him, and we can't wait to see him! He will be totally surprised to see us, he never thought we would be able to come all the way from Vermont! We wouldn't have if my boss didn't buy the tickets! Anyone know of what to see in San Antonio?
Tim :001: :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

BWhitmore

sprink88

That is awesome Tim!!! What is his MOS going to be? I like the river walk more than the Alamo. It may be open, But just north in New Braunfels is a water park called Schliterbaun. That was always fun to go to. Heck, your two hrs away from Larado. Go to Mexico.
~Chris

RICH MUISE

Sprink...I told my wife if we win the lottery, I want two house in Arizona...one for winters in Phoenix, and one for summers in Flagstaff.
Tim...Have fun in San Antonio..never been there. I'd meet you there for coffee if it wasn't a 12 hour drive.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57 Ford Kustom

Sprink, he is entering the Security force. He wants to be a policeman when he, or if he gets out! My father went to college in Portsmouth New Hampshire , at the time Pease AFB was active. He would tell us boys how they would drag race the fly boys, of course he had his custom 300 pictured in my avatar! He would alway say "them damn fly boys had some fast cars!" He would be proud of his grandson! Not to keen on going to Mexico! I will check out the river walk though! Rich, it would be great to meet, but 12 hrs. For a cup of coffee is asinine ! Lol!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

modifieddriver

Waiting for the Green Bay game to begin.  After being here for 35+years, I can't imagine playing football in that cold.

The only things that kept me in upstate New York until I was 30, was snowmobiling in the winter and dirt track racing the rest of the year.

It's too cold for me to go out today.  It's 41 degrees!!!!!!!
If ya' really want it, all ya' have to do is "STEP- UP"

hiball3985

I couldn't have asked for a nicer day to hit the mountain roads and give the new sway bar a good work out. Overall I'm extremely happy with the handling, can't wait to get the rear on. The bikers were like mosquitoes, I think everyone with a bike was out today.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang