News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom S

Quote from: rmk57 on 2019-03-13 09:19

Terminal?! How did 'ol Rod S know about Rich's engine?
Sorry, Rich, I couldn't resist.

RICH MUISE

That there is funny.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Finally a weekend without rain and we hit the road, 405 miles round trip. Lots of road pictures but I'll only post a few. Stopped at a nice air museum in Santa Maria, one of the buildings was built by Disney for the movie The Rocketer. We made it to our destination later that day at the Carrizo Plain. Returned going the the mountains in Los Padres Nation Forest, high point was 5160 ft. There is a major butterfly migration in Calif and I have a great collection on the windshield  :003: I'll need to clean the radiator too.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

My kind of cruising! great pics.

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2019-03-17 10:41
My kind of cruising! great pics.
Thanks Rich, I hope you can back on the road, I know you have a major project to deal with and hoping it goes well. The secondary roads required lots of pot hole dodging practice
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

Fantastic pics, Jim ! it is so great to see your car out and about! Terrific scenery and backroads, a wraparound windshield and the buzz of a Y block. is this heaven ? :003:

hiball3985

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2019-03-17 12:57
Fantastic pics, Jim ! it is so great to see your car out and about! Terrific scenery and backroads, a wraparound windshield and the buzz of a Y block. is this heaven ? :003:
Thanks G. It was so good to get out the rain here has been driving me nuts. One more the wife took at the 5,000 ft elevation
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

racton

:unitedstates:  Thanks for posting the pics.You three look great...racton

hiball3985

Quote from: racton on 2019-03-17 18:33
:unitedstates:  Thanks for posting the pics.You three look great...racton
Thank You. One from the higher elevation through the mountains shot by my copilot.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Swank

Happy surfing Mr. Dale.

https://youtu.be/ZIU0RMV_II8
-Eugene

'57 Fairlane Town Sedan
"...paint it black, put it back!"
_________
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (goner)
1970 Ford Torino (goner)
1976 MGB (goner)
1988 Chevy Suburban (goner)
1966 Volkswagen (goner)

djfordmanjack

RIP, Dick ! Hang loose, man !

RICH MUISE

We've had the tornado sirens going off for a 1/2 hour now, along with all our iphones going off...........hopefully nothing will become of it. I hate tornado season, but then again, I've never seen one.

CobraJoe

Hang in there Rich, praying for 'ya. I know you're a New England boy, so you know what I'm talking about. I'd rather go through a 100 Hurricanes than one of those No Warning freaking Tornadoes.  :old:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Thor

I've seen 3 tornado's myself. Two of them were pretty big ones. The one in 1991 that hit Andover KS and the 1999 Haysville Kansas Tornado. I worked at McConnell AFB and the base took a direct hit during the 1991 tornado. That one was HUGE.

1991 McConnell Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvS0BEWSbig

1991 Andover Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_D4TyZxHO0

RICH MUISE

all clear here. Those were some scary videos, Thor. Totally amazing no one died at the base.