News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2022-01-30 19:48
I think for the avatar, it has to be only about 100 thingamajigers.

Yea...but if he doesn't know how to do it...then I'll do one for him...and send him back the same pic correctly sized.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

I don't know how to make it smaller. So how do I get a picture to you to re-size.

mustang6984

Quote from: 57chero on 2022-01-30 21:23
I don't know how to make it smaller. So how do I get a picture to you to re-size.

No problem...shamrockfastpitch@spso.net.
Just send it to me...I'll resize it for you and have it back to you in a few minutes.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

I don't know what's going on, but it won't let it send a message to the email you gave me, it says it needs at least one recipient.

mustang6984

That's weird...been my e-mail for over 25 years. I'll PM you my phone number...maybe we can figure it out.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

I got it to work.

mustang6984

Okay...you have incoming anyhow... :006:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

Did you get the picture.

mustang6984

Yea...you should have the re-sized one back by now. Only took me couple of minutes.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

Rich
    Just this one time I can't fault you for getting out of Mass. and going to a warmer place where you can drive your 57.
The snow blizzard was really terrible.  There are still thousands of people holed up in their homes with no power.
     We are OK with plenty of food and wood for the stove if it comes to that. 
Joe
    I hope that you are OK in Fairhaven.   Jay 

RICH MUISE

Great to hear, Jay! I suspect Joe is busy out taking his Bronco for some local driving. Hopefully he'll check in soon.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Jay, glad you are safe and warm. I was freezing just watching that storm on the news..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Jim
    I have just three words to describe that snow blizzard .   HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.
     There are still countless people without power.  Some towns have been taking people into the schools where they can get warm,
   have a place to sleep and get some hot food.
Jay   

RICH MUISE

Joe still hasn't checked in yet, so I'm guessing he's without power. I ain't gonna bitch about the light snow, windy and 17* weather here. Just a drastic change since Monday when I took my '57 out for 100 mile drive.....it was 68*!
Brought my '57 in for new rear axle bearings/seals yesterday. He called today to let me know they were standard bearings....I think he said A20's? Anyway, he found the bearings local, car may be done tomorrow, but if the roads are still bad he said I could leave it there 'til they cleared up. Good guy, into racing, highly recommended, but expensive @ 100. an hour shop rate. Like I've said before, it's tough surviving in today's world on yesterday's wages.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Rich glad to know you will not be in the "great wind turban blackout" again this time around!  Joe is going to catch it again if this one stays on track.  Hopefully he has not checked in because he is moving that white stuff for folks up there.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II