News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

y block forum

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2013-02-15 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Jay...I just clicked on the y block link you supplied in post reply #10, and it got me right to the y-block forumn. Are you at least getting that, or is your problem you can't log in?
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Rich I just tried that #10  link again this morning and this gibberish stuff is all I get.
Yesterday I sent an email off to Ted Eaton at eatonbalancing@yahoo .com asking for help to get back on the forum.  I'm still waiting for an answer.  I believe that he may be a moderator on that forum.   Jay

ver Error in '/' Application.
Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirectory0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Source Error:

glen b henderson

Jay, Ted will fix you up, for the time being try this. Delete any shortcuts or saved favorites related to the y block site, next just type in y block in goggle. It should come up with the new link to the site, your old login and password should still work.
Freedom is not Free

Ecode70D

[quote author=glen b henderson
Jay, Ted will fix you up, for the time being try this. Delete any shortcuts or saved favorites related to the y block site, next just type in y block in goggle. It should come up with the new link to the site, your old login and password should still work.[/quote]

He sure did...  Ted sent me an email today and stated that he did some resets for me and now I'm all signed in and up and running.  All I had to do was click on the link and it worked.  I still have my same log in also.
   That gibberish stuff that I kept getting was scary.

A special thanks to
    Sprink88
    Mark
    Geraldchainsaw
    Rich Muise
    Glen B Henderson
For all of your support.  Jay

glen b henderson

Jay the new site is great, if anyone is still having problems, email Ted and he will fix you up. I wish that I could be of more help, but all this computer stuff is greek to me. If you are having problems just post here and we will get you back on track.
Freedom is not Free

sprink88

No problem. even though what ever we tried din't work. lol
~Chris

Ecode70D

Quote from: glen b henderson link
all this computer stuff is greek to me. If you are having problems just post here and we will get you back on track. 
/quote]

Glen,  Computer stuff is Greek to me also.  I just keep on trying because it sure is a fast way to keep abreast of Y blocks, engines, mechanical stuff and ideas .  Remember the days when we had to look in books and car manuals?  I remember in the 50s when we would have to walk to the service station to ask the mechanic about different adjustments and settings on the engines and related parts.  Sometimes we would get lucky and be able to borrow a manual.  But computers are still Greek to me.

Sprink...But you guys did try.   My  problem is mostly me and my computer inexperience.  Someone should come up with a computer dictionary.  Like I always thought that default was something bad.  I would always say NO when the computer asked if I wanted something for a default.  Cookies were things that out mother made for us to eat.  I still don't know what the cookies do in a computer.  I'm always afraid that I might push the wrong button and make things disappear.  Believe me I've done it often enough and have had to wait until someone would come by and bail me out..